Activities of the People of Paradise
Surah as-Saffat 37:41-49
41. For them there will be a known provision (in Paradise).
42. Fruits; and they shall be honoured,
43. In the Gardens of delight (Paradise),
44. Facing one another on thrones,
45. Round them will be passed a cup of pure wine;
46. White, delicious to the drinkers,
47. Neither they will have Ghoul (any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, a sin, etc.) from that, nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom.
48. And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances (desiring none except their husbands), with wide and beautiful eyes.
49. (Delicate and pure) as if they were (hidden) eggs (well) preserved.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download ()
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS