Creation in Qur’an – Surah Yasin 36:77-83
Surah Yasin 36:77-83
77. Does not man see that We have created him from Nutfah (mixed male and female discharge semen drops). Yet behold! He (stands forth) as an open opponent.
78. And he puts forth for Us a parable, and forgets his own creation. He says: “Who will give life to these bones when they have rotted away and became dust?”
79. Say: (O Muhammad ) “He will give life to them Who created them for the first time! And He is the All-Knower of every creation!”
80. He, Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold! You kindle therewith.
81. Is not He, Who created the heavens and the earth Able to create the like of them? Yes, indeed! He is the All-Knowing Supreme Creator.
82. Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, “Be!” and it is!
83. So Glorified is He and Exalted above all that they associate with Him, and in Whose Hands is the dominion of all things, and to Him you shall be returned.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download ()
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS