Experiment: Why Women Must Cover Up
Misconceptions about Islam regarding the video subject:
• In Islam, one must not glare lustfully at the opposite sex. This is particularly true for men.
• In Islam, one must dress modestly. This is particularly true for women.
• Islamic Laws regarding punishments for fornication or adultery are the SAME for both sexes.
• The conditions set to trial a fornicator or adulterer are strict and practically impossible. Four ‘ trusted ‘ witnesses must have all witnessed the act.
• Islamic Laws ONLY apply to Muslims. Non-Muslims may apply their own religious laws.
As Muslims, we believe Islamic laws are divine. It may appear brutal, but in fact, it is Just and Merciful, for individuals and society.