Student Loan Crisis
In this weeks show we’ll be talking about the Student Loan crisis and how borrowers are finding themselves in a paralyzing predicament of repaying two, three or multiple times the original amount borrowed, with no bankruptcy protection, no cap on fees and penalties and no recourse to the law. Points covers in this show:
1. What usury is and how it equals modern day Interest
2. Why charging Interest is unjust and is a form of great oppression.
3. How charging interest is not only prohibited in ISLAM and the Qur’an but also in the Bible and Christianity
4. How Interest/Usury used to be outlawed.
5. How bankers took over the job of loan sharks
6. Solutions and tips on how to stay debt free and avoid being in- slaved to Interest/Usury, all this and more on this weeks show of TheDeenShow with Eddie.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download ()
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS