UFC Founder Rorion Gracie Advice for Ramadan
This weeks guest Founder of the UFC (ultimate fighting championship) Rorion Gracie who holds a 9th degree red belt in Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He is the oldest son of Hélio Gracie (brother to Rickson and Royce)
Rorion and the Gracie Family are responsible for the tremendous explosion of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu around the world. Rorion Gracie is also the author of the book “The Gracie Diet” and on this weeks Episode he’ll be giving us some great advice for eating right in life, Ramadan, and beyond.
Points covered in this weeks show:
1. How it all started, “The UFC”
2. The secret of the Gracie family
3. Replacing Sugar with what is better
4. Coke is Poison and is used for cleaning rust and toilettes
5. What happens to your body when you fast – (During Break)
6. How to mix your foods
7. The concept of the Gracie Diet
8. Is eating good food expense
9. Stop stuffing your face
10. Obesity, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Malnutrition
11. First Generation where parents will out live their children
12. What to eat when you start your fast
13. What to eat when you break the fast
14. You need to drink 32 glasses of water to wash off one glass of Coke
15. The 5 pillars and Ramadan
16. Some parents are helping to poison their own children.
17. Amazing closing advice at the end by Rorion Gracie
All this and more on this weeks exciting show!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download ()
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS