Why You Should Bthe pie a Muslim Part 4
Why You should be a Muslim. Hosted by Bilal Abdul Kareem.
Convert / Revert Stories to Islam by Non Muslim Brothers and Sisters.
Pillars of Islam.
1. Shahadah (Testification of Faith) – Bearing Witness that There Is None Worthy Of Worship Except Allah and Muhammed is His Slave and Messenger.
2. Salah (Prayers) – 5 times a day in which you can communicate with your Creator and which purifies you.
3. Zakah (Charity) – Pay 2.5% from you wealth to the poor and needy.
4. Saum (Fasting) – Fast one whole month during the month of Ramadhan. Fasting was prescribed to every nations and every prophets.
5. Hajj (Pilgrimage to MEcca) – Make a pilgrimage to the holy city of mecca once in a lifetime.
Articles Of Faith.
There are six Articles of Faith in Islam. These basic beliefs shape the Islamic way of life.
1- Belief in the Oneness of God:
There is One God, Supreme and Eternal, Creator and Provider, Who is Merciful and Compassionate. God has neither father nor mother, and no sons or daughters. God has never fathered anyone, nor was He fathered. God has no equals. He is God of all humankind, not of a special tribe, race, or group of people. He is the God of all races and colours, of believers and unbelievers alike. God is Mighty and Supreme, yet is also very near to pious, thoughtful believers, answering their prayers and helping them. God asks us to know Him, to love Him, and to follow His Law, for our own benefit and salvation.
2- Belief in the Angels of God
Angels are pure and spiritually obedient beings, created by God to fulfill His commands and worship Him tirelessly.
3- Belief in the Revelations (Books) of God
Muslims believe in the Revelations sent by Almighty God to His Prophets and Messengers including the Qur’an, the Torah, the Gospel, the Scrolls of Abraham and the Psalms of David.
4- Belief in the Prophets of God
All Messengers and Prophets of God such as Noah, Moses, Solomon, Jesus and Muhammad were mortal human beings endowed with Divine Revelations and appointed by God to teach humankind how to submit to His will and obey His Laws.
5- Belief in Resurrection after Death and Day of Judgment
After the world ends, Muslims believe that all people who have died will be brought back to life (or, resurrected) in order to face the Judgment rendered to each of them by Almighty God. Muslims believe in an appointed Day of Judgment and in Heaven and Hell.
6- Belief in Premeasurement (Qadar)
Muslims believe that Almighty God has knowledge of, and control over, everything that exists in all time and space.
Allah Islam Muslim Quran God Prophet Muhammad Jesus Moses abraham truth Religion Peace